Pages

Saturday 23 November 2013

Portsmouth to London

One of the reasons I like visiting the London grounds is because of working down in Portsmouth during the week. There's a direct train every thirty mins, so getting up to London is relatively easy, albeit a bit expensive. £31.50 for a day return. It also means I'm going to be able to get a pint or two without the worry of having to drive.
Here's a question for everyone. Why are other people's kids so damned annoying? I could swear I brought my two to be better behaved than this brood of screaming harridons I'm currently stuck with on this train. And who in their right mind calls a young girl Darcy. She looks nothing like Colin Firth!! Also I thought I could eat, but this lot started at Fratton and they're still at it at Woking. I suppose the good thing is that they've all been given gobstoppers which has led to a significant reduction in the decibel level in this coach. Here's hoping they last until Waterloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment