Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Barnsley v Charlton

Barnsley 2-2 Charlton Saturday 17th August 2013

What can I say about the game, after 3 games of football, Barnsley managed to score twice, unfortunately so did Charlton, so as usual the result wasn't exactly making up for the long journey I'd just had to endure. Still Barnsley are off the mark now and at last are not bottom of the league. I had a good laugh listening to Radio Sheffield Praise or Grumble; I only ever listen when I know the two DeeDar Sheffield clubs have done badly. Their fans are a joy to listen to, Club Massive (Wendies) are probably the most deluded of the two; the way they go on, you'd think they were automatic contenders for the European Champions league because they are so "massive". The "Blunts" just can't abide the fact that little old Barnsley and Doncaster are in a league above them. Oh! and the inane ramblings of Brian the Blade can actually have you questioning your own sanity. If you ever find me agreeing with him, you can shoot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment